ETHIOPIA | ARICHA PINK NATURAL | LIGHT ROAST
Regular price $17.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Country: Ethiopia
Importer: Project Origin
Region: Yirgacheffe Aricha
Washing Station: Konga Wete Webanchi
Elevation: 1950-2300 m.a.s.l.
Harvest: November - February
SAFFLOWER & CHAMOMILE TEA
- Lightly roast for filter coffee and pourover.
- Coffees grow in small farmers backyards in the Yirgacheffe region. The coffees are known as “Garden coffee” and they are harvested from October-January
- Once lots get combined on washing stations, coffee is de-pulped and dry fermented
- After rinsing the last bit of mucilage, coffee gets dried on African beds for 10-15 days
- Lots then get combined and sold through the Ethiopian Commodity Exchange (ECX)
- Coffee is bought by our local partner, Primrose, who do further quality control (as a minimum, a triple-pass through a colour sorter & a triple-pass through hand-sorting tables)