- Country: Ethiopia
Region: Masina village, Guji
Elevation: 1950-2300 m.a.s.l.
Syrupy body with strawberry aroma.
Floral, wild berries and tropical fruits.
Finish with a hint of dark chocolate.
- Light Roasted for filter coffee.
- Coffees grow in small farmers backyards in the Sidamo region. The coffees are known as “Garden coffee” and they are harvested from October-January.
- Once lots get combined on Zb washing station and manually sorted
- Coffee is dried on African beds under sunlight.
- Lots then get graded by ECX and purchase directly by Project Origin.
- After coffee is at Primrose’s warehouse the green beans will go under further screening according with Project Origin’s quality standards before exporting