- Country: Ethiopia
Region: Borena Zone, Guji Zone, Sidama Zone, West Arsi Zone
Elevation: 1950-2300 m.a.s.l.
Jasmine blossom aroma.
Milk chocolate coated raspberry gummies.
Juicy tropical fruit sweetness and long finish.
- Light Roasted for filter coffee.
- Coffees grow in small farmers backyards in the Yirgacheffe region. The coffees are known as “Garden coffee” and they are harvested from October-January.
- Once lots get combined on washing stations, coffee is dried on African beds under sunlight.
- Lots then get combined and sold through ECX.
- After coffee is bought by Primrose lots will go under further screening according with Project Origin’s quality standards.