- Country: Colombia
Region: Acevedo, Huila
Farm: Finca Flanura
Elevation: 1800-1900 m.a.s.l.
Producer: Humberto Moreno
Varietal: Pink Bourbon
Jasmine infused orange pekoe.
Nectarine, yuzu and pink lady apple.
Hints of tropical fruits, mangosteen and lemon grass.
- Lightly roast for filter coffee.
- Grown by Humberto Moreno at Finca Flanura. This coffee is picked and hand sorted at Humberto's Farm in Acevedo, Huila. Later transported to Cofinet's processing station in Garzon where is dry fermented for 14 hours, later cherries are floated hand sorted for the second time and placed in parabolic dryers to ideal moisture content.
- 1800-1900m Altitude
- 14-21°C Temperature
- 1700-1800mm annual rainfall
- Pink Bourbon 100% Botanical Cultivar
- Volconic ashes soil characteristics