- Country: Ethiopia
Region: Borena Zone, Gedeo Zone
Elevation: 1950-2300 m.a.s.l.
Juicy red apple acidity & floral aromas.
Flavours of pineapple, dried mango and watermelon chips sprinkled with a dash of sugar cane.
Silky body with orange pekoe tea aftertaste.
- Light Roasted for filter coffee.
- Coffees grow in small farmers backyards in the Yirgacheffe region. The coffees are known as “Garden coffee” and they are harvested from October-January.
- Once lots get combined on washing stations, coffee is dried on African beds under sunlight.
- Lots then get combined and sold through ECX.
- After coffee is bought by Primrose lots will go under further screening according with Project Origin’s quality standards.