ETHIOPIA | SIDAMO NANSEBO NATURAL
Regular price $16.00
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Country: Ethiopia
Region: Sidama Zone, West Arsi Zone
Elevation: 1950-2300 m.a.s.l.
Harvest: November - February
Pink musk sticks and floral aroma.
Strawberry, cherry & watermelon chips.
Orange pekoe tea aftertaste with a dash of panela.
- Medium roast for espresso.
- Coffees grow in small farmers backyards in the Sidamo region, close to Nansebo. The coffees are known as “Garden coffee”
- Once lots get combined on washing stations, coffee is dried on African beds under sunlight.
- Lots then get combined and sold through ECX.
- After coffee is bought by Primrose lots will go under further screening